2020 JHU BPC Registration Guidelines
Read the guidelines below before heading over to our registration site to complete your registration for the 2020 JHU Business Plan Competition.
- Read our eligibility requirements before registering to ensure your team is eligible to compete in the 2020 JHU BPC.
- Each team member planning to attend and compete in the competition on April 17, 2020 must register individually by clicking the button below.
- There is a maximum of 6 competitors per team. Additional team members may assist in preparing the team for competition and observe presentations on the day of competition, but only six can present on competition day. Individuals not planning to register for the event who wish to assist their team in completing Stage 1 of the competition can email email@example.com to request access to their team’s LivePlan template. Read more about Stage 1 here.
- After completing their registration, competitors will receive a confirmation email providing additional information.
- Within 2 business days, registrants will also receive an email invitation from LivePlan, providing access to their team’s business plan template. This is a manual process, so please allow for some time between your registration confirmation and your LivePlan invitation.
- Registrants must accept their LivePlan invitation within seven days, or it will expire. If a link expires, registrants will need to request a new invitation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our Competition Instructions page for instructions on completing each stage of the competition in LivePlan and track important competition deadlines with the Complete BPC Timeline.
- RSVP to the JHU Business Plan Competition event on Facebook for regular event updates.
Registration opens on November, 18, 2019.
Click the button below and complete your registration for the 2020 JHU Business Plan Competition!